Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mani Faceted Nails

Some nail art designs I've done recently :)

Mayan Tribal Print Nails: 
I used Essie Meet Me at Sunset, Essie Big Spender and acrylic paint

Lace Trim Nails:
I used Essie Big Spender, Sinful Colors Rain Storm and acrylic paint


Girly Mash Up Mani:
Nails I did for my friend Tracy. 
I don't remember all the colors I used :-/ Sowwy!

African Tribal Print Nails:
I used Color Club Psychedelic Scene, Color Club Orange Revenge, Sinful Colors White & Black Polish, and Acrylic paint

Boricua Pride Nails:
I used Wet n Wild Red Red, Sinful Colors Paradise, Sinful Colors Snow White & Acrylic Paint
Gold Caviar too!

Black & White Shatter Nails with Gold Cross:
Inspired by my wallet from Target :)
I used Sinful Colors Snow White, Opi Black Shatter, Sinful Colors Innocent for the underside & Gold studs




Patriotic Sailor Girl Nails:
I used Sinful Colors Snow White & Acrylic Paint

Patriotic Luxe Nails:
I used Wet n Wild Red Red, Essie Mesmerize, Sinful Colors Snow White, Gold Glitter & Gold Studs


Nana Inspired Splatter Nails:
This mani was inspired by a restaurant in Park Slope called Nana :)
I blended a white & black polish for the slate gray base. The splatter colors are Sinful Colors Innocent and China Glaze Japanese Koi w/some white added.





Fierce Feline Nails:
Rawr!
I used Color Club Psychedelic Scene, Sinful Colors Black and Acrylic paint


Unicorn Talons:
I used 





No comments:

Post a Comment