Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Royal Houndstooth

Hi, My name is Raquel and I have a nail polish addiction.
Seriously.

I think I must have purchased at least 15 bottles of nail polish in the last week! What can I say? I love Fall and this years nail polish trends are amaze-balls! Deep, rich blues, greens and burgundy's paired with pale nudes and golds, not to mention the abundant shades of grey that are now gracing the shelves (thank you E.L. James). So yeah, I'm in heaven, and that's without even acknowledging nail art, but I won't go there... yet.

So some time during that week long haul I FINALLY picked up Revlon's Royal. It's a beautiful cobalt blue jelly polish and I have been itching to pick it up. The color is darker in person than in pictures and although the bottle claims it dries at "top speed" it took longer than I expected. Other than that - Love! I paired it with black and white houndstooth, stripes and gold studs. Check it out below!

On another note, I made my first Etsy sale yesterday! Gah! I'm so excited. Check out my store here!
I'm currently working on my Halloween line (because what costume is complete without some fierce claws to match?) and I'm also taking custom orders. Hopefully I can stop buying polish long enough to save up for my own costume... or not!

XOXO
Raquel N.






No comments:

Post a Comment