Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Henna Inspired Nail Art

So I've been reading "Life of Pi" at the recommendation of my bestie and her boo. I'm really enjoying it so far and after two days of reading it I have the strongest desire to get henna'd! I googled some designs and fell in love! I wish I could capture how intricate and whimsical henna designs really are in my nail art, but I think I need more practice. Anyway, I used OPI's Don't Pretzel My Buttons from their German Collection and a dark brown acrylic paint mixed with a dab of black. I'll probably be doing a lot more henna designs in the future. The art is beautiful and each nail ends up different, which I love.
Also, my Etsy shop is up and running! You can check it out here. I'm working on my Fall/Halloween line now so expect to see those in the shop within the next week. Also, custom orders are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment